Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hatstruck Couture Millinery: What If First Lady Michelle Obama Occasionally Wore A Hat?

I thought it would be fun to see how First Lady Michelle Obama would possibly look if she occasionally wore a hat.  I must say, if she would adorn her lovely head with a beautiful hat, it would take nothing away from her classy style.  Not only that, could you imagine the impact she would have on the millinery trade.  Below is a video I playfully put together showing how the First Lady would look in a few of my hats.  Enjoy.

P.S.:  I'm still working on the next post (see bottom of last post); stay tuned.  Also, leave your email in the box to your right to receive notices of new Hatstruck posts sent directly to your email address.

9 comments:

  1. Lee, she would look FABULOUS in hats! You did a great job with the video, hopefully, someone in the White House scans for items written/videos about the first couple and bring this to her attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memphismilliner, thanks so much; I enjoyed putting the video together. I also hope the First Lady sees how beautiful she looks in a hat, and wears one. It would do wonders for the millinery trade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Lee, how are you an your family. I thought about what you showed here with Mrs Obama. I told my sister in Florida about that after i made that funny looking hat at Mrs Kings' class. She donated hundreds of dollars last year an told me to jump on that, so did my other sister who got all the cash. Poor me (SMILE). With all that stuff i ordered from manhatco, i'm gonna try it on my hat dummies. You are an insperation to me an keep up the good work . Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lee, I told my about what you wrote about regarding the First Lady Mrs Obama. She forked over all that money last year, my other sister said i should of done the same. I explained that I was not as good as your are. So you Go GIRL with your bad self I am proud of you. And keep up the good work .Linda from Ms. Kings Class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda,

    I miss you guys. Thanks, but you are better at garment sewing than I am. Don't worry; soon you will be better at millinery. Remember, I have been doing this for years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to see our First Lady attending the Kentucky Derby in a beautiful hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gusta mucho Michelle Obama con el sombrero de plumas rojas ¡¡
    Muy buena composicion ¡¡¡

    I love Michelle Obama hat with red feathers
    Very good composition

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Carmenn,

    I have been seeing all of the beautiful hats you have been making...and your flowers and trim are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete